The Marc & Kim and Frank Radio Network!

CALL US... 865-656-STAR

Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Kim Hits the Nog Bong!

Kim had never done a beer bong... yet wanted to experience the rapid infusion physics of the funnel and tube apparatus. Of course, Kim wouldn't lower herself to drink beer and no Pinot Noir was available, so bring on the Egg Nog!

So, Kim steps up to the pump and readies herself...

And then, after the first failed attempt...



...Frank's world was turned upside down. As Kim's mouth filled with sugary, milky, eggy nog, the pressure grew too great, and KA-BLAM...

... Frank catches the shrapnel of the blast all over his shirt! You should have seen the look on his face and heard the utter disgust in his voice. You'd think that some mongrel had just crapped in his shoe.

Hence, our new name for the fragile and testy Mr. Murphy... Fussy Frank Glass!

By the way, on Kim's second attempt, she hit that beyotch like a frat boy!! 160z. of Egg Nog in 3 seconds!

Needless to say, Kim felt a little logey for the rest of the day.

9 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Micky said…

    Way to go! Well now you know what people will ask you to do at parties from now on.
    :)

     
  • At 6:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Kim, I am so proud! You did a great bong!

     
  • At 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    CHILDISH and STUPID

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It looks like Kim's thinking "Now I lay me down to sleep, I pray the bong my soul to keep."

     
  • At 6:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I Think Kim purposely chucked on Franks shirt because he is such a tinkerbell. I just hope he makes his son tougher than him because kids are alot meaner these days. But dont get me wrong we all love the big Candy ass.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    THAT IS THE FUNNIEST THING I HAVE SEEN IN A LONG TIME!! THANKS MARC,KIM,& FRANK- FOR MAKING MY MORNINGS BETTER! OFTEN THE COFFEE POT DISCUSSION EVERYDAY AT THE OFFICE!
    LOVE THE STORIES, THE JOKES,= LOVE IT ALL!
    KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU ARE DOING!- YOU ARE THE BEST!- HEARD FROM OTHERS BECAUSE STAR 102.1 IS MY FAVORITE RADIO STATION!!

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it must not be to childish and stupid if you had the time to post here...why do people have to ruin everything with negativity.....

    Kim you are braver than I! My stomach hurts thinking about it!

     
  • At 3:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I want to know where Frank came from. I was off work for a week (birth of grandson) and he was there when I came back. Is he the gentleman that always called in in the mornings? I don't hear that guy anymore and just wondered if it was Frank....

     
  • At 5:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yeah, Frank was always calling in but he was also Hank the phone guy for awihile also.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home