The Marc & Kim and Frank Radio Network!

CALL US... 865-656-STAR

Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Suggested Flair-Do Designs


Ideal Image offers a personal grooming option called the Flair-Do. During our discussion on this morning's show, Ideal Image got some calls from potential customers including one from a lady interested in getting the Playboy bunny logo. In that spirit, here's our list of suggested Flair-Do designs:
  • a goal post
  • an X
  • a target
  • Karns High School mascot
  • Mickey Mouse ears
  • a basketball hoop
  • a circle with a line through it
  • a welcome mat
  • a dollar sign

7 Comments:

  • At 6:16 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think you should put pictures of Ralph and Eli on here, I know everyone is wondering what he looks like since Kim always talks about them.

    P.S. My mouse works just fine.

     
  • At 1:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I think Frank should have thought about this, but the line through a circle is also known as "diameter". So is Frank suggesting size DOES matter? I wonder about what he's teaching Frank jr now.

     
  • At 10:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so stupid. go with the mickey mouse ears.

     
  • At 8:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband would be impressed with a "Power T"

     
  • At 9:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband is a powertool fanatic, maybe a drill with the words black and decker on the side would get him in the mood!

     
  • At 8:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    My husband's first love is his chevy camaro. I always said that he would love me more if i had a chevy symbol somewhere on my body! Ideal Image here i come !

     
  • At 7:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am a former Karns Beaver and I wouldn't dare have that done, Especially since my husband is from "God's Country". I think a Halls Devil is more appropriate.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home